Super User Published: 16 August 2019 Hits: 1484
1) Lead a mission trip May 24 – 31, to 3 cities in Baja Sur Mexico, Los Planes, Puerto San Carlos and La Paz. Work with FBC La Paz, Mexico and GBC missionary Juvenal Gonzalez to organize an eye care clinic, city wide VBS and construction needs at the local orphanage.
2) Participate in 7 FLW Tour Professional Bass Tournaments.
3) Participate in 2 boat shows, (Birmingham & Dothan, AL) speaking and giving out gospel tracts.
4) Organize 5 Meet the Pro's Night Community Outreach Events, with an estimated crowd of 3,500 people to attend.
5) Lead 6 FOCAS (Fellowship of Christian Angler's Society) Bible Studies during our fishing tournaments. We have averaged 75 anglers out of 300 who attend our Bible studies. At each FOCAS meeting we give out One Year Bible's, Sermon CD's and Meet the Pro's DVD's to the anglers.
6) Speak at 15 Sportsmen's Outreach Banquets.
7) Sportsmen's Outreach Sportsmen's Day fishing and shooting sports.
8) Continue prison ministry events throughout the year.
9) Continue ministering to Cobb County Police officers through the Chaplain's program
10) Continue working with GBC church plants in North America.
11) Continue to look for where God is working and join him
How can you help us reach these goals? We have a couple ways to involved in Sportsmen's Outreach.
1. Email Prayer Team
2. Financial Support Team
We are Mission Service Corps Volunteer with the North American Mission Board. That means that we raise 100% of our financial support. Sportsmen's Outreach is a 501-C3 non-profit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible.
3. Attend a banquet or prison event with Sportsmen's Outreach.